*𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 (𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐦)•3 cinnamon sticks•1 vanilla stick•1 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Heat the milk and cream (*with the cinnamon sticks) in a saucepan.
2. *𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐟 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝: Remove the seeds from the vanilla pod, then add the empty vanilla pod, vanilla seeds and grated nutmeg to the mixture.
3. Briefly bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let rest.
4. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks and sugar with a mixer until smooth.
5. Strain the milk mixture and then stir the milk into the egg yolk mixture. Blend until completely smooth and you can create soft peaks.
6. Finally, add the rum and stir.
7. Let it sit overnight in the fridge so that the flavors can come together.
𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠: carefully fold the whipped egg white into the mixture: your fluffy eggnog is ready to go.
𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
Please enter your birthday